Our Client in the manufacturing sector requires a Store Keeper
- Track all spares issued to stores and cars and to stations.
- Perform regular audits on incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Compare on-hand inventory, purchase orders, computer records and order forms to ensure all procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Carry out monthly stock takes and carry out investigation determine the source of an inventory discrepancy.
- Create and maintain accurate records including inventory lists, inventory records, and reorder levels; detail any inventory shortages and keep an overall inventory balance and master list for easy reference.
- Proper company procedure must be followed as part of the recording process.
- Receive and document spares and merchandise as it arrives at the store. This will include assisting with unloading, unpacking, counting, recording and stocking.
- Inform the Supply Chain Manager when reorder levels are reached.
- Diploma in Stores or purchasing and supplies management from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a busy procurement environment preferably Manufacturing sector
- Demonstrated knowledge in store procedures such as pallet arrangement, counting, calculating inventory, measuring liquid quantities, record keeping and data entry
- Good MS Office working Knowledge
Applications before 16th June 2016 be sent to email@example.com