Finance Manager – Djibouti
Our client, a manufacturing plant in Djibouti is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager, whose key responsibility will be to oversee the finance area in a strategic and proactive way,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for monthly closing of books, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Taxation, statutory compliance, working capital management, cash flow planning.
- Review financial and management accounts on a monthly basis with business managers
- Perform monthly cost and productivity analysis, present recommendation to ensure that to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines.
- Preparation of management reports and actual against annual and 5 year financial plan and budget as required
- Spearhead monthly and periodic financial management reporting, cash flows, treasury and banking relationships
- Create detailed revenue and expense budgets, constantly championing use of available resources in a way that creates maximum value and output
- Oversees the Company’s fixed asset portfolio
- Plan and budget financial statements.
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s degree in Finance
- CPA (K) or ACCA and a minimum of 8- 10 years
- Cost accounting from the manufacturing sector is a MUST
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th June, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.