Reporting to the IT manager, the IT Assistant will provide IT and administrative support services as well as daily technical support to users of information management tools and technology infrastructure.
- Support to implementation of ICT systems
- Effective functioning of the Nairobi Support Office hardware and software packages
- Support to network administration
- Provision of administrative support
- Performance of routine technical tasks, including troubleshooting of ICT hardware equipment in the office i.e. laptops, desktops, printers, digital senders, etc;
- Support in the installation of commercial and in-house developed software and related upgrades;
- Assistance in upgrading patch and anti-virus programs on a timely basis as well as support to users in virus detection, removal and prevention;
- Assist end users resolve queries related to use of deployed software applications in the office.
- Response to user needs and questions regarding network and email access;
- Assistance in backup and restoration procedures for local drives.
- Degree or diploma in IT with specialized formal training on IT systems, business software (Microsoft Office) and web-based applications, ICDL certification.
- 2 years of relevant working experience in IT and administration.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Pay is 50k maximum