Account Manager – Marketing
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: 50,000/= to 80,000/= gross
Duties and Responsibilities
- Come up with fresh innovative public relation strategies for the clients
- Contribute to the implementation of idea, service and solution and public relations strategies
- Building mutually benefit relationships through communication with who will help the company Communications realize its goals
- Developing and executing public relations strategies for the clients.
- Managing the media relations for the clients
- Developing properly written material that will be used to enhance the brand /image of the clients
- Develop and implement ideas for marketing our brand
- Assisting the clients in effectively communicating important messages with their stakeholders.
- Monitoring media coverage for the clients from the report given by the senior account executives.
- Come up with effective crisis management strategies
- Develop pitches for potential clients
- Come up with public relations campaigns, monitoring and assessing their successfulness
- Identifying potential partnership for clients that will help enhance the image / brand of the client and at the same time profit Brett Communications.
- Advising the clients on how to fully exploit and utilize new /social media to push their respective brands.
Candidates applying for this position should have a degree in PR/MARKETING/JOURNALISM with a minimum of 2 years working experience in sales and marketing.
ONLY qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 10th June 2016.
Subject should read: ACCOUNT MANAGER –MARKETING.