Position: Marketing Representative – Horticulture
Package: Kes 70,000
- Ensure that the territory volume and distribution objectives of company brands are achieved by trade channel and outlet type in order that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market.
- Achieve trade coverage, visit frequency and outlet visit plan in order to maximize route effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage the Distributor, Wholesales, and retailers through the implementation of account strategies and plans in order to maximize volume, share and other distribution management parameters performance.
- Achieve the territory distribution, volume, merchandising and communication targets by brand in targeted outlets
- Implement successfully best practices/ standards and policies
- Continually working with our client and third parties’ Distribution representatives to deliver the targets
- Effective and timely reporting of market information to Management team
- Manage an effective distribution team through formal and informal coaching , monitoring and training
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (distributors, trade and retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
- Degree in any Business Related Field
- Working experience in a Marketing function will be an advantage, preferably in an FMCG industry for at least 3 years
- In possession of a valid and clean Driving License
The position involves a lot of shuttling back and forth to Naivasha, necessary allowances provided.
So the candidates should be Nairobi based.
How to Apply