- Set re-order levels and Purchase 100% products from our client and check competitor product movements and promotions.
- Ensure the Shop meets Company merchandising standards including Shop layout, hygiene, price labels and personal Branding.
- Manage monthly stock takes and ensure 0% stock variance and make sure the Shop is 100% stocked at all times.
- Capture accurate Shop inventory and customer daily sales using the POS system and transmit day closure reports to the COO by 9am following day.
- Enter potential farmer leads and prepare retail prices/margins for all Products for COO authorization.
- Support Sales Agronomists and Livestock Advisors on Demo trainings, clinics, track opportunities in the region and report weekly against won/lost sales.
- Compile exception Shop reports i.e. discounts mark-downs, average farmer basket order value, hot Sku’s for the month, share-of-shelf, petty cash etc.
Required Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Ability to grow relationships and a network of high potential farmers within the assigned Shop territory.
- Animal Health/Agronomy Qualifications and at least 2 years exposure to Agro-input Products.
- Can communicate very well in Swahili and able to work with a Point of Sale system (POS).
- Strong stamina and ability to lift, bend, reach knee and merchandise products.
How to Apply
We will only accept applications from graduates from the below listed institutions as per The Kenya Veterinary Board [KV, a statutory body created under Section 3 of the Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals (VSVP) Act, 2011.
- University of Nairobi Nairobi
- Mt. Kenya University (Thika campus) Thika
- Mt. Kenya University (Nakuru campus) Nakuru
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT) Juja
- Animal Health and Industry Training Institute (AHITI) – Ndomba Kerugoya
- Animal Health and Industry Training Institute (AHITI) – Kabete Kabete
- Animal Health and Industry Training Institute (AHITI) – Nyahururu Nyahururu
- Egerton University Njoro
- Chuka University Chuka
- Baraton College of Animal Health & Production Kapsabet
- Kenya YMCA College of Agriculture & Technology Limuru
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||