They are inviting you today to be part of their team as they grow and expand.
- Provide comprehensive antenatal care, postnatal care, family planning, deliveries, and other services for clients in the institution’s clinics, based on their clinical protocols and processes
- Provide friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients maintaining a high customer service environment
- Maintain client and clinic operational data using our electronic medical records and other information systems
- Maintain a good relationship with the community.
- Work closely with peer educators, CHWs, and traditional birth attendants for outreach and education within the community
- Work closely with the institutional’s Health management team and teammates to identify and implement opportunities to improve clinical quality and clinic operations.
- Hold a diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized university/(medical training) college
- Hold an active Nursing license from the local Nursing Council.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience working as a licensed nurse and at least 1 year out of the 3 years should be in a maternity unit.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in a low resource setting is preferred.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2276”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2276, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 1st July 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.