Our client, a Multinational Packaging and Bottling Manufacturer is seeking to recruit 2 Mechanical Engineers.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in a bottling or packaging organisation with an engineering background.
- Perform day to day total productive maintenance.
- Complete equipment/parts audits.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects.
- Conduct audits.
- Manage personal development and performance.
- Interact with clients, technicians and office to ensure flow of projects and requirements.
- Fault find in a logical and professional manner.
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically.
- Must have 3 years plus work experience in engineering.
- Must have a diploma/degree in mechanical/mechatronic engineering or related field.
- Must have solid and proven technical background.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical ability, detailed and a strategic thinker.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to travel.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 1st December 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.