Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Account manager and PM’s
Job Location: Head Office, Nairobi
- Sales; Market share in key categories & meeting sales targets where applicable
- Stock Availability and order generation; Ensuring all FMS models are on shelves.
- Depending on the branch, FMS stock is pre- determined (Stock lists to be checked daily).
- Displays; Golden zone displays and systematic display ensuring brand visibility and prominence.
- POP placement; Ensuring all POP, Toppers, shelf strips, shelf Matts, promotional flyers etc are well displayed and consistently displayed.
- Reporting of issues; Same day feedback for damaged goods received, service issues, Out of box failures.
- Communication; On time communication of issues with correct information e.g. on Out of box failures – Model number, Serial number, Invoice number etc.
- Cleanliness; Ensuring products in the branches are clean, Price tags correctly and consistently displayed.
- Competitor activity reporting; Report competition activity as fast as possible.
- Attire; Represent Company by wearing respectable clothing, hairstyle, shoes to represent the company well.
- Other; Ensuring any tasks allocated by Supervisor or Head office are done on time.
- Minimum Diploma in merchandise management, retailing, product procurement, sales or any other related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience in the merchandising
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Must be motivated, energetic, professional, courteous and organized
If qualified’ kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Merchandiser” on the subject line by 1st July, 2016.