BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned microfinance organisation seeks to fill the position of an Insurance Officer
Only those with a Certificate of Proficiency should apply
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Duty station: Head office
Purpose of the Job: To sell insurance services, build clientele base and generate revenue for sustainable business growth
The person will be responsible for:
- Liaising with insurance companies for timely issuance of policies.
- To advise clients on claims procedures.
- Conducting market intelligence in order to identify prospects and establish their needs
- To ensure proper dissemination of product knowledge to customers
- Timely collections of premiums.
- To make regular visits in order to maintain relationships with the customers.
- Maintain, and regularly updates business progress reports.
Candidate must possess:-
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be a holder of a Certificate of proficiency –which MUST not have be used in registration of an insurance agency
- Computer literate
- Holder of certificate of good conduct.
- Ability to make sound judgement and prompt right decisions
- Self-motivated and mature
- Ability to build trust , communicate effectively and value others in the team
- Good interpersonal , analytical and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Applications should be received on or before the 7th June 2016 and addressed to
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100
NB: Indicate the position as the subject of your email.
Attach an application letter, updated CV and indicate current and expected salary on your CV and how soon you would be available
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. BIMAS is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications that will not follow these guidelines will not be considered