Our client is a leading clearing and forwarding Company based in Nairobi.
- Pack related products and deliver to customer’s premises
- Ride company motorcycle to deliver orders in time
- Promote the clients products
- Document and keep record of information on pick-ups and deliveries
- Keeping the motorbikes clean and in good working order
- Receiving orders from potential clients
- Maneuver around town to ensure fast and economical deliveries
- Ensure all deliveries are done on time and feedback given in case of delays
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients at all times
- Valid driver’s license with an endorsement for riding a motorcycle.
- At Least 1 year riding experience within Nairobi.
- Must be 25 years of age and above
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.