Pre-Preparatory Preparatory Secondary Nairobi, Kenya
Nairobi Academy (est.1976) is a co-educational school for pupils aged 3-18 years.
The syllabi are based on the British National Curriculum leading to IGCSE and A-Level examinations, and BTEC. Our students are placed in prestigious universities all over the world.
The school seeks to provide an environment of excellence for students to realise full potential in their academic, sporting and personal development.
We seek a qualified, innovative, self driven and competent person with a proven track record in an International education environment and familiar with the IGCSE and A level examinations.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Principal shall
- Assume executive responsibility of the school
- Carry out a range of professional duties in accordance with the school’s policies and objectives
- Develop advantageous relationships with parents, the community, the media and business interests.
A competitive remuneration package including benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
Please apply enclosing
- A handwritten cover letter and your CV and indicate desired level of remuneration
- A personal statement
- A recent photograph
- Names of three referees and their respective contacts.
Scanned applications should be submitted by 24th June 2016
to the Managing Director email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.