The primary objective of the role is to increase revenue by securing contracted incremental business whilst delivering a world class level of customer relationship management through a solution sale based approach.
In summary the key company interface responsible for establishing strong one to one long term relationships with key decision makers / influencers up to C Level within the customer that result in the winning of new incremental revenue.
Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Where relevant support the allocated global / regional account manager with their global acquisition strategy and leverage global deals to win locally, including sign off of a local account plan aligned to the global account plan.
- Ensure all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being accounted for in all allocated accounts.
- At any time after the probationary period have a total qualified pipeline value of open opportunities greater than 5 X TCV target.
- Maintain allocated pipeline product and country mix to reflect the strategic aims of the business aligned to specified objectives.
- Maintain company CRM tool in an up to date state with all required data at all times such as customer contacts, account plans, customer landscape e.g. wallet share and diary events.
- Ensure customer satisfaction scores are constantly improving by measurement through approved organisational policy and tools.
- Compliance to all company policies at all times.
- Deliver an agreed minimum incremental total contract value (TCV) of business per annum or pro-rata if starting mid-year.
- 5+ years’ working for a blue chip company in a sales, commercial or marketing role.
- 3+ years’ successful working in a solution experience sales quot a bearing role within a blue chip company.
- 2+ years’ interacting experience at strategic CxO level within a blue chip organisations as part of the decision making process.
- Degree level education, MBA preferred or substituted for by broad experience in similar roles.
- Preferred membership of recognised professional institution within the sales and marketing eco-system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key financial metrics such as ROI and demonstrate a capability to use these as key selling tools.
- Demonstrate experience in identifying up-selling sales opportunities which increase product penetration within the customer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and an ability to manage the opportunity lifecycle from discovery to generation of proposal and subsequent closure and implementation.
- Demonstrate high level of competence with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and effectively use internal process management tools.
- Demonstrate the introduction of new innovative concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management of the CxO level within the customer organisation.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of professional integrity and appearance at all times.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of communication skills used to converse professionally and with empathy at all levels within the customer organisation having a strong emphasis on owning and solving customer issues whilst building excellent rapport internally and externally to ensure the customer experience is maximised.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and remotely whilst communicating effectively with all internal stakeholders requiring minimal supervision within a matrix based organisation.
- Demonstrate an ability to drive performance through cross functional teams in a non-hierarchical manner within a matrix based organisation.
- Be able to deliver high level referees that are willing and able to provide personal and professional references.