Summary: Our client is an exclusive distributor of high end range of motor vehicles in East Africa and they are looking for vehicle sales consultant to help maximise their vehicle sales volumes and increase market share.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To study the market & the product, identify potential market and position the product to the appropriate prospects.
- Promote the product to target markets and acquire business.
- Identify customer needs and seek to satisfy them through offering them the right model and package.
- Create meaningful relationships with financing partners to add value to the sales proposition.
- Prospecting for business
- Ensure the product is displayed appropriately at the point of sale/showroom and the right standards adhered to.
- Negotiate business deals on behalf of the company
- Establish new networks to grow the database.
- Sales documents & correspondence management.
- Demarcate the market for effective prospecting and to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- After sales follow-up function/ customer care
- Identify, communicate and/or pursue business/sales opportunities.
- Advise potential customers on financing.
- Market/Competitor intelligence.
- Planning & reporting on sales activities.
- Company representative on motor shows, exhibitions and other forum.
- Coordinate vehicle registration & ownership transfers.
- Acquire, develop and communicate product knowledge to target beneficiaries.
- Products and company marketing, brand image building.
- Investment in good grooming to exude appropriate image
- Manage all trade-in vehicles due to respective deal, ensuring they are in good selling condition at all times and lead in prospects generation to offload the unit(s).
- Sales targets achievement
- Monthly review report on new vehicles sold, new prospects to database, hot deals, cold calls, and market situation.
- Accurate sales forecasts for the month.
- Sales performance by model review.
- Performance appraisal -Targets Review
- Sales activities review
- Sales by Model review
- Competitor trends/activity review.
- Medium term plans, override strategies
- At least two years sales experience in motor vehicle industry, preferably in the passenger vehicle segment
- Proof of key achievements in current/previous assignments
- Proof of understanding of the passenger vehicle market in Kenya, including the anticipated trends
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Vehicle Sales Consultant
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only