Our client a leader in the Ocean Freight Industry in Mombasa is currently seeking to fill the position of an Imports Manager.
The incumbent will be tasked with the core duty of Providing leadership and strategy for enhancement of efficient service provision to the sea freight Imports clients, Management of the operations teams and business processes, Supervise the adherence to set operational protocol & Support the development of sea freight imports business portfolio in Kenya.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Organize the efficient delivery of services to our customers.
- Control the formalization and documentation of processes.
- Management of the operations teams.
- Supervise the adherence to set operational protocol.
- Develop, maintain and supervise core business competencies.
- Manage the business relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Lead the client relationship management.
- Develop relationship with all major carriers.
- Create business relationships customs authority & the statutory organizations.
- Seek out new business opportunities whilst identifying opportunities for growth within existing clients and support the development of corresponding strategic marketing plans.
- Planning and preparation of budgets & Monitor and report operational and financial performance
- Degree in Business Related; (Supply Chain Management Option)
- 4 years’ experience in Sea Freight Operations
- MS Office Proficient
- Structured /Organized operator
- Leadership ability / Good sense of responsibility
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to drive a team to work to a common goal
- Self Starter
Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th June, 2016.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted