Job Ref.: MHL-110335
Contract: 6 Months Fixed-Term Contract
Can you be a gatekeeper? Are you detail-oriented and good at multitasking?
Our leading online classifieds division is looking for a Junior Content Quality Guru in Nairobi, Kenya.
The person should have:
- Eye for fine detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Kiswahili)
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of online classifieds
- Knows how to read between the lines and knows that when a deal is too good to be true, probably is
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a shift environment
- Deciding what classifieds advertisements go live/ published on the site while observing the set guidelines
- Publishing of high quality advertisements on our site
- Meeting and exceeding daily and weekly targets set by the Line Manager
- Resolving customer complaints, questions and queries via phone, email, social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, etc.), online chat with direction from the customer service manager
- Ensures advertisements are published to the site on time
- Contacting customers as provided by the Team Lead to clarify reasons for advertisements deletion
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, English or related studies
- 1 + year of online media and customer service experience
- Experience performing quality control tasks such as moderation in an online environment
- High proficiency in MS-office computer packages
- High proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Applicants must be flexible and willing to work shift hours
This is a fixed-term contract position with shift work including weekends, odd hours and public holidays.
You will be contributing vital insights, creating stellar customer service and learning from experts in the e-commerce environment.
You will be immersed in an amazing community of technology culture that thrives on proactivity, initiative and out-of-box thinking.
If you believe you are the missing link and would like to be part of our team, please forward a comprehensive CV listing relevant skills and experience with a cover letter to the attention of Human Resources department.
Applications close on Monday 13th June 2016
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews