Role Purpose: Reporting
to the Chief Technical Information Officer with strong ties to the MFS
business unit, the position will be responsible for managing the
end-to-end delivery of the Telkom Kenya MFS platform implementation.
Technical Program Manager – MFS will accomplish project objectives by
planning project activities, evaluating implementation progress, and
managing key internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely
delivery of the project implementation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting
requirements; preparing budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Manages project issues, risks, dependencies and assumptions.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders, managing escalations where necessary to address project risks.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Telecommunication, MFS platforms will have an added advantage
- Recognized project management certification – PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent
- Has proven experience (5+ years) in delivering waterfall and iterative projects
- Has proven experience in managing technical and commercial aspects of the project
- ITIL qualification desirable but not mandatory
- Telco project management desirable in Billing/BSS domains
- Mobile Money project management experience desirable
- Attention to detail with good organizational, planning, report writing and presentation skills
- Proactive with the ability to work under pressure, tight schedules/deadlines and monitor and follow up on all actions taken
you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your
qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements
for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 24th
June 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including
details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.