Job Title: Learning Support Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/SH/16/6
Location: Nairobi – Senior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepare children for lGCSE and GCSE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Learning Support Teacher.
Skills and competence:
- Bachelor degree in Education (Special Needs Education). Masters degree qualification in Special Needs Education is an added advantage.
- Learning support experience (Literacy and Numeracy) in the IGCSE and A level is an added advantage.
Experience and competence:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience teaching in learning support (Literacy and Numeracy) at A – level.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills.
- Innovative and creative individual
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 13th June 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.