Salary: 40K – 50K + Commissions
Our client provides a user-friendly modern payment system integrated through self service kiosks enabling customers make instant payments for services such as mobile phone credit and utility bills.
- Creating and maintaining relations with merchants in whose premises the Payment booths have been installed.
- Work closely with the merchants to increase usage of the payment system
- Identifying new sites with busy traffic to install the payment machines, approaching the potential merchants and making sales presentations.
- Manage strategic merchant relationships from qualification to post-sales set up to maintain service level standards;
- Services minor machine malfunctions, preventative/routine maintenance and communicating pertinent information to various support departments.
- Ensure agreements (SLAs) with the merchant and the company are followed and implemented.
- Increasing the number of Payment booths in the defined territories.
- To co-ordinate with malls co-coordinator / land lords and other merchants for getting approvals for booth installations.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned
- A degree/ Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of POS payment solution sales / merchant acquisition experience for POS payment solution / e-commerce payment solution
- Good Communication skills and high levels of confidence.
- Should be hospitable with service orientation.
- Analytical capabilities.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Officer – Payment Solutions) to email@example.com before Saturday 2nd July 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted