Job Title: Customer Relations Intern
Function / Department: Customer Relations
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Deputy in case of absence: Team Leader Customer Relations
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose Statement: Ensure world class customer support and care for our customer and interact, respond and follow up on any issues raised by the clients
Targets and Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of reputable world class customer support, and promote and maintain the Company’s image.
- Handle walk in customers
- Customer education on products
- Interact, respond to and follow up on all queries and comments
- Investigating and resolving clients complaints /issues
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customer
- Ensure all enquiries made via phone and email are responded to within 1 hour and resolved within 24 hours
Skills and Attributes
- High energy levels
- Highly motivated for Customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of products and services
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well with other members of staff and flexibility to undertake other additional responsibilities.
How to Apply
The candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email.
Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered.
Deadline is 16th June 2016.