Job Title: Moderator Intern
Function / Department: PigiaMe Operations
Reporting to: Senior Moderator
Deputy in case of absence: Moderator
Job Purpose Statement: The Moderator reviews incoming user listings and is key in maintaining PigiaMe’s quality standards.
Through Customer Care and Category Management, the Moderator ensures the best classifieds user experience
Targets and Responsibilities
- Review incoming listings and ensure that these meet PigiaMe’s and quality guidelines
- Maintain a clean database by analyzing user account and draft ad database. If necessary, follow up with user education guidelines on how to post a successful listing
- Category Management: Analyze supply and demand of specified categories via internal category KPI reporting and work with Sales/Marketing teams to steer towards a healthy supply and demand balance and respectively a high level of user engagement
- Troubleshoot Site Functionality – Test Scripts and new feature testing and implementation
- Daily and weekly reporting, allowing to understand and adequately manage user behavior and impact of marketing campaigns
- Ad hoc management tests and analysis
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to analyze data and deduct meaningful information
- Strong and proven attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office skills particularly in excel
- Ability to effectively work independently on multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to actively contribute to the team’s success
- Senior Moderator
- Head of Classifieds
- PigiaMe Employees
How to Apply
The candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email.
Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered.
Deadline is 16th June 2016.