Job Purpose: To ensure quality products are efficiently produced per plan with optimal utilization of assets and human resources
Key roles and responsibilities;
a) Manufactured quality product through production teams
- Staff performance management
- Development of people through programs such as:
- Skills development
- Technical training
- People Plan
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Recruitment, selection and retention of staff
- Identification, Development and retention of talent
- Identify most value-adding opportunities.
- Implement applicable continuous improvement programmes i.e. TQM, OE, etc.
- Identify benchmarks and best practices.
- Set goals and targets for improvement.
- Ensure sustainability of all initiatives.
- Maintain HMWCL SHEQ System.
- Formulate budget
- Monitor & manage
- Manage working capital
- Manage capex
- All Machines and equipment in production are maintained.
- Ensure maintenance plan is executed as per plan
- Managing People
- Networking, Influencing and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Analysis (conceptualizing)
- Strong cognitive skills (judgment; analytical skills)
- Written Communication
Interested candidates to apply by 5th July,2016 to the following addresses:
Email to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Plant/Manufacturing Manager’.