Head of Sales and Marketing
Position Summary: Reporting to the General Manager, the Head of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for heading the sales and marketing function of the organization by providing required leadership and support to achieve the set sales target and grow brand equity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives in terms of achieving sales targets and growing brand equity both in local and export market.
- Direct sale forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly to the team members;
- Reviewing and following budgetary projections for the department.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust sales/market strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Ensure effective control of sales results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives meet target..
- Grow the market share in relation to present standards and industry trends.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Prepare brand plan strategy for the company in order to take full advantage of the brand potential.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners’ to assist sales personnel to meet set targets.
- Handle customer related queries and enquiries.
- Manage and motivate the sales team and ensure achievement of set sales target of the company both in local and exports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field, an MBA in strategic management is an added advantage.
- Atleast five years’ sales experience in FMCG at a senior level.
- Ability to effectively organise and execute activities
- Demonstrate high level of work ethics, integrity and professional conduct
- Good understanding of entrepreneurial and commercial objectives
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the,