Job Title: Project Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation of the sanitation activities as defined by his/her supervisor.
- Plan the implementation of the fieldwork and setting work timetable.
- Facilitate carrying out community mobilization and hygiene promotion session in schools and communities.
- Hygiene promotion and education.
- Carrying out of assessments and post-implementation monitoring
- Carry out and record distribution campaigns according to detailed population data.
- Follow up day to day and report technical issues related to the construction of sanitation facilities in for the targeted schools and communities.
- Develop and ensure the use of appropriate techniques and materials for hygiene promotion and training.
- Assist in defining the approach with local stakeholders.
- Perform and document regular monitoring of all projects sites; planned, ongoing and completed.
- Regular follow up and conduct Hygiene Promotion activities at field level;
- Keep detailed up to date records for the projects activities and water, sustainable toilet sites as per instructions and formats provided
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- 2 to 3 years Education degree
- Diploma/Degree in Management, Public Health, Social science or any relevant field required. Must be computer-literate, particularly in programs such as MS Word and MS Excel.
Email application letter, cv to email@example.com before 18th June 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.