Center for Behavioral Economics is a research organization that seeks
to improve the understanding of how people living in poverty make
decisions and to leverage that knowledge to produce better social
enables researchers to conduct rigorous laboratory-based studies in
behavioral economics in a developing country and applying the outcomes
of research to real-world problems.
About the project: Busara
is working with a financial institution to understand and solve
challenges faced by drawing from our extensive knowledge on behavioral
insights and impact evaluation.
Description of Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt arrival at work.
- Administer household surveys
- Completion of scheduled activities each day in a timely manner.
- Successfully working in a team.
- Organizing data collected from the field.
- On non-field days: conscientious performance of office work (such as matching IDs, translation of work, photocopying, etc.)
- Assist in daily survey organization and storage
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all times and minimize errors in data collection
- Maintaining high standard of professional integrity in all activities.
- Providing the Project Lead with daily feedback regarding surveying activities.
- Should be a Diploma or Degree holder in social sciences
- A Kenyan citizen residing in either of the following counties Nairobi, Machakos and Kiambu.
- Should be very fluent in the local language
- Should be computer literate
- Should have experience in data collection in the field
- Should have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelors’ degree or college diploma in social sciences, Past experience in data collection- show proof of this in application
- Experience using computer assisted interviewing or ODK is a plus
apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
and ensure that the subject line reads: “Name of County”: REF NO:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.