- Fully qualified CPA and member of the Institute
- Should have worked in a busy accounts department (preferably in property maintenance) for at least five years
- Be fully computer literate both on ERP packages and Microsoft packages
- Raise Fee Notes for Property Companies and post data
- Should be able to produce accounts by the 10th of the following month
- Fully reconcile all Inter Company Balances on month to month basis
- Reconcile all balances in the Trial Balance
- Submit Monthly Accounts package by the 12th of every month
- Be fully I-Tax proficient
- Ensure all statutory payments for the property division are made well in time
The right candidate should
- Fully qualified CPA and member of the institute
- Experience: More than 5 years’ experience as an accountant in a busy environment.
- Have good communication skills especially in reporting tools and common spreadsheets applications
- Leadership skills, team player, good interpersonal skills, analytical and strategic.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision in a demanding challenging and busy environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics Solomon accountant package added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th June 2016