Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading HR & Business Solutions consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
A well-established organization with a multi-national presence seeks to engage with a dynamic and self-respecting professional in the position of:-
Protocol and Liaison Assistant – Short Term Contract
- Act as liaison between the organization and staff on one hand and the host country authorities on the other.
- Prepare Notes Verbale addressed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country relating to the management of privileges and immunities of the Regional Resource Centre (RRC) and the staff assigned to it.
- Prepare, dispatch and follow up on residence permits of the Organization’s staff.
- Prepare, dispatch and follow up on visa and motor vehicle registration applications of the Organization’s staff at the beginning and end of employment term.
- Follow up with the host country’s authorities, procedures for obtaining franchises/concessions on the importation and exportation of personal effects, vehicles and other goods for the use of the RRC and its staff, as well as VAT exemptions.
- Conduct airport arrival and departure formalities for senior staff of the organization and all other personalities invited by the Regional Office.
- Coordinate the organization of events and ceremonies organized by the RRC Nairobi.
- Maintain an up-to-date status of motor vehicle fleet for the RRC and its staff.
- Perform regular inventories of applications for franchises/concessions, residence permits, etc. and inform the Regional Director of the status.
- Ensure flag, emblems and pennants of the Organization are well maintained.
- Produce a monthly activity report on the Protocol Officer’s portfolio.
- Report to the Protocol and Elected Officers Services Division (SEGL.2) on all issues pertaining to the implementation of the privileges and immunities provisions of the Host Country Agreement (HCA).
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in management
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
Job Skills: Professionalism, Team Player, Leadership, Innovative, Change Champion, Interpersonal and Communication skills, Organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, International relations, International Public Law, Political Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in government or a multilateral organization.
- Experience in protocol practices of Governments, National or Public Administrations, Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Embassies
- Competent in the use of computer applications, SAP, Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage
Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before 12th June, 2016 to the following address:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Partner Consultants (BPC)
Tel: +254 712 316 888
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted)