Real Time Analyst
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting real time behaviors using adherence software and ACD real time displays
- Monitor key call center performance metrics such as service level, ASA, occupancy, adherence, handle time, etc.
- Provide real-time feedback to Work Force Management (WFM) and Operations management on the status of the campaign for quick problem solving and to maintain call traffic flow.
- Required to change multiple agent skills with quickness and precision to manage daily workflow, including new hire set up, and reporting updates
- Monitor same day and/or short term non-phone related tasks to distribute and manage workload
- Monitor timely retrieve and accurately report all calls handled under duty phone management process.
- Updating schedules to reflect change in staffing and reporting of attendance to operations
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
- Assist in completing and developing reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the call center to effectively and accurately plan acceptable performance results
- Provide informational updates regarding recent, current, and future state of the business
- Provide timely status updates on related projects and initiatives
- Other duties as requested
Job Related Competencies:
- Minimum of 6 months of call center experience,
- prior Workforce experience preferred
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously
- Must be self motivated, able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to easily communicate with agents and all levels of management
- Experience with workforce management products (IEX etc.)
- Proficient with MS Office – specifically MS Excel
- Excellent prioritizing, planning and organization skills Understanding of basic call center metrics, processes, and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt and openly accept change
- Takes accountability for decisions and actions
- Takes an active role in personal growth and development
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the strictest of confidentiality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekends as business needs demand
Qualified and Interested candidates to visit our website www.horizoncontactcenters.com
All applications should reach us by Friday 24th June 2016