Job Title: Receptionist Internship
Period: 3 months with possible extension
Compensation: Transport and Lunch will be provided
About Us: Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment consultancy firm offering recruiting services to medium and large organization.
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost effective manner.
We are looking to hire a receptionist who will responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Previous experience in Front office is desirable
- Very mature, preferably 25 years and above
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist Internship) to email@example.com before Saturday 11th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.