Our client, one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 500 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy is looking to fill the position of a Recruitment & HR Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST have a well proven track record in recruitment or any other HR related field.
- Management of countrywide recruitment activities.
- Defining & analysing market opportunities to attract high potential candidates.
- Building up the client’s employer brand by developing and organizing HR marketing events.
- Creating marketing materials and establishing a HR marketing plan.
- Conducting (online) direct search, draft and publish job ads, pre-screening of applications.
- Communication with candidates, conducting interviews, coordination and communication of results.
- Developing tests to assess job candidates in close cooperation with the department manager and reference checks.
- Support the COO regarding contracting and all employee related services.
- Must have a higher diploma in HRM.
- Must have a Master’s degree in business or social sciences.
- Must have a well proven track record in recruiting in local and international market.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in senior role(s), preferably in recruitment, HR, or HR marketing.
- Must have recruited for various levels of positions and can easily develop new networks and high potential candidate pools.
- Highly organized and able to train and coach junior recruiters.
- Excellent communicator and able to enthuse people to work.
- Must be passionate about matching people with positions and can easily detect talents.
- Must be able to work in a target driven and dynamic environment and have an affinity for solar energy.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,500 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 20th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.