The Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) in collaboration with the University of Washington (UW) is conducting research studies at multiple sites in Kenya.
The KEMRI / UW / MOH / CDC Family Planning study project seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced persons to fill the following positions:
Regional Coordinators (2)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Will act as point person for the Study in their regions
- Oversee study implementation in their regions including coordinating supplies, movement of the field teams in their regions, and supervision of the other staff
- Scheduling and managing all staff members at various study sites in their regions
- Maintain strong relationship with study clinical sites and stakeholders involved in the study in their regions
- Prepare reports related to the study at Study Coordinator or Investigators request
- Ensure smooth and efficient study enrollment
- Make weekly reports on the administration of the study
- Perform other duties that may be given by the Study Coordinator or Investigators
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations in the conduct of the study
- Degree/Diploma in nursing; registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Previous research experience
- Knowledge of the current Family Planning guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills and financial accountability.
- Commitment to integrity and high quality performance.
- Strong professional references from previous supervisors.
Remuneration: Compensation is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on educational levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency.
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to complete the online application form and then send an application letter with your current CV that contains details of your qualifications, experience and the full time telephone number and names and addresses of 3 professional referees to Email address: email@example.com to reach us by 17th June , 2016 at 5.00 p.m.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.