Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Head of HR & Facilities, the Facilities Administrators’ overall purpose will be to assist in the security, monitoring and control movement of all company assets, receive them from suppliers, capture in asset register and replace faulty items for users.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Management of Security and Surveillance systems
- Assist in the management of Facilities related supplier contracts
- Accurately update asset register and assist in management of company assets
- Ensure security of assets and track all movements at HQ and branches
- Carrying out routine checks and inspection of facilities and equipment
- Assist in management of office security and physical space
- Providing initial response to any reported faults
- Undertaking minor electrical, maintenance and repair work such as bulb changing
- Coordinate and undertake testing of equipment installations, repair, & maintenance, and replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, office premises/buildings etc.
- Managing of House-keeping and administrative Supplier management
- Monitor performance of service providers i.e. Office cleaning, tea service, caterers, office plants.
- Assist in compliance with all Facilities related regulatory and legal requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in IT with Electrical background
- 2 year working experience
- Basic understanding of assets management operations required
- Basic maintenance skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good coordination and organizational skills
- Understanding of health and safety and its application to the working environment
- Working knowledge of Sage 300 fixed Assets module is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of interior design, ambience, and working environments
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Tuesday 21st June 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted