Position: Marketing Officer
Duty Station: Nairobi
Overall Purpose: Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the Marketing team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external Advertising agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timelines.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Increase revenue generation and reduce costs.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Oversee the development of new products and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers
- Organizing photo shoots and Liaise with designers and printers.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Execute other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in marketing related field
- 4 years minimum experience required
- Experience in Advertising agency
- Served in marketing department in FMCG companies.
- An understanding of retail and background to lead projects from a business need perspective.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Advanced level of proficiency in database (Access) word processing (Word) and presentation (PowerPoint) software applications.
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Team player with excellent influencing skills
- High level of Initiative and self-drive
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be efficient & effective with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send a One Word Document of your Application letter and CV ONLY and a daytime telephone contact to; email@example.com no later than 24th June 2016 at 5:00pm.
NB: Use the position title as the subject of the email.