Job Scope: To oversee the finance department
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Deputy CEO – Finance and Administration shall oversee the finance, accounting and credit functions of the Society.
- Involves preparation of financial reports and summaries e.g. cash flow statements, trial balance, income statement and balance sheet, SASRA reports
- Continuous matter which involves deputizing for the CEO in his absence as well as authorization of payments when they arise
- Oversight of Accounts/Finance personnel
- Authorization of payment vouchers and posting of the transactions in the system
- Oversight of bank accounts and member accounts.
- Investment of Society funds
- Liquidity management
- Payroll management
- Oversee procurement function of Society
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- CPA (K) and a registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK).
- At least seven years working experience in a similar position or other related position in a financial institution
- Aged 30-40 years
- Strong management skills