Sacco Insurance Officer
Githunguri Dairy & Community Sacco is a licensed deposit taking, medium sized and rapidly growing financial institution with its head office in Githunguri town Kiambu County.
As a result of our growth and expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to fill above position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of sound underwriting practices, driving sales and offering seamless customer experience
- Accurately collect and record client information / complaints and update member records
- Ensuring timely collections of premiums and remittance to insurance companies
- Coordinating marketing drives and marketing activities for the Agency and regularly submitting the periodic reports.
- Participating in building and enhancing good public image through various public relations initiatives.
- Validating all claims and ensuring that they are promptly communicated to the Claims Department and supporting documents submitted.
Education and Experience:
- Business related Degree and /or Insurance Diploma Qualification.
- Certificate of Proficiency
- 2 years of professional experience in insurance underwriting and claims
- Must be ambitious and focused to succeed in sales career under minimum supervision
- Ability to build relationships, innovative, analytical thinking and customer orientation.
- Mature, 24 years and above, well groomed and presentable
- Strong communication, report writing skills & IT Skills.
- Able to multitask and perform other roles in a financial institution.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing & a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
Interested individuals should send applications attaching all the relevant documents to reach the undersigned on or before 8th July, 2016.
Thereafter successful applicants will be called for interviews.
E-mail and hard copy applications shall be accepted.
The Chief Executive Officer
Githunguri Dairy & Community SACCO Ltd
P. O. Box 896-00216