Sales Administrator Manager
We are an ICT customer service oriented company in the field of telecommunications.
Summary: Assist in administering all duties and projects that come under the responsibility of the sales department.
- Upon consultation determine which tenders to bid, and how to manage the bid
- Draw up tender documents or contracts
- Follow up to completion and ensure the company gets business
- Ensure continuous follow up on proposals to ensure continuous flow of business
- Handle all correspondence and organize contact between the sales executives and their customers
- Maintain customers’ records
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems AND/OR Higher Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- MUST have a strong technical background and
- MUST have worked in an ICT solutions company
- Knowledge of administrative procedures Ability to prioritize requests effectively and efficiently and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and thoroughness
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to provide timely and effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication
How to Apply
If you are the person described above and wish to be considered for this role then apply attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject matter as ‘SALES ADMINISTRATOR MANAGER’
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.