MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that offers top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Sales and Marketing Assistant – Admin
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits as directed by sales & marketing director.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Managing all the sales related activity of the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Diploma holder in sales and Marketing/ Business Admin / Public Relations/HR
- 2 years and above in a similar role
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Well presented and businesslike.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should clearly read, Sales and Marketing Assistant – Admin.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted