Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager for one of our clients: a group of companies that supplies furniture, foodstuff, printing and packaging services and exports flowers.
Hours: Full Time
Experience: Business strategy, Management and Information, Marketing,
Education Type: Degree, Master s/ PhD
Extra Education Information: Marketing & Management
- Marketing, Sales & Distribution of Office and Household Furniture.
- Business development territory/vertical segment-wise.
- Business development of large/strategic accounts.
- Management of Proposals and quotations.
- Client account management.
- Liaison with the suppliers for special prices.
- Achieving yearly targets.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Gather competitive information.
- Branch operations and Training and development of Staff
- BS degree in Marketing/related studies and or above is required.
- 10 years or more experience in a similar or equivalent position.
- Certificate in management is an added advantage.
- Experience working in a busy business environment.
- Ready to relocate to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2248”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2248, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th June 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.