Summary: Our client is a major distributor of aluminum sections in the market and running powder coating lines for both aluminum sections as well as any metallic surfaces.
- Expected to Meet with Company clients on a fortnightly basis
- Create Weekly reports on Sales calls, conversions, and Sales Reporting
- Coordinate with Production Reports and staff, giving clients daily updates on Goods, delivery times etc
- Expected to understand various Products and how to Quote using Formulation given
- Negotiate independently with Clients and obtain potential business
- Expected to extract market information and good understanding of competition and their positions as far as pricing, products and lead timing
- Minimum diploma in business / sales or marketing
- Should have a great knowledge and fully proficient with MS office and computer skills
- Able to work Independently
- Good English speaking
- Negotiation Skills
- Pro Active and Timely
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably from the Steel /Aluminum/ Metals Industry.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Sales Executive