Summary: Our client operates across East Africa covering 8 countries and they mainly focus on air ticketing, hotel and insurance bookings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Internal reporting and knowledge sharing
- Execute Account Plans for relevant customers
- Provide/ update input to Sales Pipeline
- Provide input to Weekly Reports
- Analyze and report potential business risks to Management and propose action to be taken
- Close coordination/ cooperation with other business units regarding any related commercial/ functional opportunity
- Face of the organization in front of the customer. Responsible for the commercial relationships with customers
- Act as the link between the Account and the organization for all client needs.
- Liaising/ coordinating the various departments in the organization to ensure customer support and satisfaction
- Retain business
- Analyze and understand the business needs and requirements of the customer
- Knowledge awareness
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the organizations product portfolio within the market segment
- Collect input and analyze the Customers’ business, organisation, decision making criteria, strategy etc
- University Degree
- Language: English fluent.
- Good PC skills
- Understanding of the travel industry
- Able to implement Commercial strategy
- Should have a good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent relationship and communication skills.
- 2-3 years of sales experience.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Sales Executive
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.