Sales Executives (Agricultural and Irrigation Implements)
- To close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- To identify and map sales areas and conduct sales demos
- To manage institutional sales and resellers within territory
- To ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
- To forecast sales accurately in line with the organization’s plan.
- Minimum Degree in Sales/ business related field
- Over 3 years of sales experience
- Experience in Agricultural field will be an added advantage
- Account Management experience preferred
- Proven track-record of meeting revenue/ collection targets
- Willing to travel extensively in sales territory
- Strong team player a go-getter, who can take initiative and work independently
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to connect with people and obtain their trust and respect
- Proven ability to conduct institutional sales.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter indicating current and expected salary, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees on or before 24th June 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.