Industry: Information Technology
Our client, specializes in the supply and the support of Data Centre Solutions comprising Uninterruptible Power and Precision Cooling Systems, is looking to recruit a Sales Executive whose key responsibility will be sell the products and services while providing pre sales data centre design consultancy through to post-sales support including managing the complete purchase, delivery, installation & handover cycle.
- Act as a consultant on behalf of the company by Identifying customer requirements and provide tailor made solutions.
- Responsible for achieving your individual quota that will be allocated in a fair and equitable manner.
- Develop clear proposal & quotes; negotiate prices and credit terms, as well as ensure completion of contracts and orders.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers with a view to increasing sales volumes and market share.
- Prepare sales projections to be used for feasibility plans and financial projections.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Appropriate engagement in post-sale with regard to project deployment, working closely with the projects and delivery team.
- Visit regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or ICT field. Other degrees will be considered on a merit basis
- Three years proven experience in selling IT products, Services & Solutions.
- Willing to travel outside Kenya Clean & Valid Driving License
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th June, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement