Function / Department: Commercial
Position Title: Sales Manager
Reports To: Commercial Manager
Direct Reports / Supervises: Direct Sales Executives
Job Purpose: Increase operational sales and the daily management of the sales team and client accounts.
- Operations team
- Finance Manager
- Shipping lines
- Budget performance: Manage the sales team to generate sales and a portfolio of new accounts to reach the Company’s sales target.
- Revenue growth: Liaise with the operations teams to identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by upselling and cross selling.
- Client Relationship Management: Daily client engagement with existing clients to improve service levels, resolve sales and service escalations etc.
- Performance Management: Develop and implement SOPs, KPIs, and Budgets with sales team and clients. Participate in daily and weekly client performance reviews. Monitor and analyze sales trends and statistics.
- Risk Management : Ensure alignment to Company policy with respect to approved quotes, contracts, rate cards, tenders, expenditure e.t.c in close liaison with the Finance Manager
- People Management: Providing training, coaching, direction, targets and leadership support to sales team in order to achieve department KPIs.This will be in close liaison with the HR department.
- Computer literacy
- 3 years
- Interpersonal relations
- Business Degree
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of the freight industry
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the current salary and expected salary on or before 24th June 2016