Responsible for sales activities and customer satisfaction.
The individual will also in close coordination with The Head of Business Development, implement, monitor and report on sales targets.
Key Result Areas of this Role
- Implement annual and quarterly sales objectives (forecasting and developing annual sales targets projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products and services).
- Direct Coordination of major accounts.
- Identify and search for new prospects and sales opportunities.
- Understanding customers’ perception of product value, placement and availability with each customer segment.
- Management of Revenue through disciplined analytics.
- Execute strategies that will enhance sales
- Identify additional revenue generation opportunities around the TV products/services.
Post School Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Sales role
- Worldwide knowledge of the TV industry/developments is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Sales and Marketing channels in Africa.
- Knowledge of the Broadcast Sponsorship and Advertising market in Africa
- Knowledge of Live TV Content Distribution especially to Free To Air Television in Africa (knowledge from elsewhere can be considered) is an advantage
Email cv to email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th June 2016.
Indicate your current and expected salary on mail.