Role Profile: We are recruiting a Nairobi-based Sales Manager to substantially drive new business revenue across the East and West African market.
The opportunity is within a banking software provider (BI and Risk management solutions). The role is based in Kenya but will involve travel to Francophone Africa countries
This position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting to the client’s brand, while promoting customer loyalty, product placements and outlet sales growth.
The company has a healthy pipeline and presence especially in Kenya and growing in Nigeria and West Africa. They are proud to deliver 90 days implementation to all clients. They have strong implementation team in place.
There is a team of technical support, business development and inside sales in Kenya office that will assist in developing the business.
The company, a niche start up, was recognised as one of the 20 fastest growing IT companies globally in 2015.
The company has been founded by former bankers, and hence they understand banking environment very well and can give expert advise to their client (banks)
- Business Development
- Strategy creation that will provide basis for market penetration and growth within specific periods i.e. monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget, targets and reports to head office in Dubai
- Meet sales targets for business on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates sales activities with local sales staff and Head office on a daily basis
- Conduct business research and consulting in area of experts
- Develop sales plans and strategies for acquisition of new accounts
- Together with the sales team, carryout Survey action plans and competitor analysis
- The requirement now is for a French speaking, self motivated individual who can go out and create new business and preferably has a network in financial markets in Francophone Africa.
- A Degree
- The job entails extensive traveling.
- At least 5 years in similar industry with sales leadership experience
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th June 2016