Our client, the largest distributor for Household and Electronics products in the region, is seeking recruit Sales Representative to join their dedicated team.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Account Manager and PM’s
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales; market share in key categories & meeting sales targets where applicable.
- Stock Availability and order generation;
- Ensuring all FMS models are on shelves. Depending on the branch, FMS stock is pre-determined.
- Order tracking – LPO to invoice to delivery; Requisition – LPO – invoice – delivery – display
- Displays; Golden zone displays and systematic display ensuring brand visibility and prominence.
- Updated codes list; Ensure codes list is always updated – EOL models removed, OS models removed, new models included.
- Training; Ensuring all FSM are well trained on key USP – 3 key USP per product should be known for all categories.
- Relationships; Good PR at branch level with linesmen, receiving, procurement & supervisor levels.
- Promotional implementation on the ground and POP distribution; Ensuring any promotions are implemented on time, shelf tags re-printed, POP’s delivered to branches.
- Service issues sorting; Ensuring tracking book is used and service issues sorted out within 7 days.
- Goods return, Goods recall, Missing accessory, faulty accessories; Ensuring timely forms submission within 2 days of issue being reported.
- Competitor and market activity reporting; Submit detailed information e.g. no price promotion, brand, model, RRP, copy of shelf tag, and impact on our company.
- Other; Ensuring any tasks allocated by Supervisor or Head office are done on time
How to Apply
If qualified’ kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Sales Representative” on the subject line by 1st July, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.