- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfil customer needs to prevent termination of contracts.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive improvements in operations that positively impact on service delivery.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the level of customer service company is providing
- Deployment of guards to various sites as is necessary.
- In consultation with the General Manager, promotion of guards to supervisor level.
- Training of guards including induction and regular refresher training.
- Resolving site issues that may arise.
- Strong leadership skills
- Well proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Strong commitment to organizational excellence.
- Highly developed sense of responsibility.
Academic qualification/: Degree
We invite qualified candidates to email a cover letter and resume with job title as subject on email and stating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd June 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Manages: Operations Officer, Supervisors and Guards
Job Function: Overall responsibility for day-to-day of the security and guarding operations of the business.