Position: Sales Manager – Security Services
Territory: Mombasa, Kenya
Must have a proven track record of new sales and experience of working within a dynamic sales environment, with the ability to communicate to a wide range of people and build rapport quickly.
This is an outstanding opportunity to have significant input into the development of a leading Security Services Company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Developing sales proposals and Following through and closing sales
- Identifying sales opportunities and setting up initial sales meetings
- Manage Deal Pipeline and source new potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Manage Partnership Proposals and maintain the timelines for the proposal drafting process.
- Maintaining and updating a database of existing and potential clients
- Should have a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Support management in evaluating new business opportunities by providing analysis
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Develop strategy for acquiring traditional business clients.
- Lead all Business Client acquisitions
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with new business customers
- Segmenting and creating area plans to ensure focus on the customers in the area who create growth
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
Skills and abilities
- Excellent selling, Negotiating skills and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Results- oriented and self-motivated
- Passion and desire to help the organization take advantage of opportunities with the innovative application of best practice and solutions improve their competitive advantage
- Track record of ongoing success in sales and business development with a strong network of contacts and referral base
- At least 6 years’ experience required in sales or Business Development
- Proven sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies.
Email cv and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 June 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.