Senior Internal Auditor
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and conducts risk based audits. Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives;
- Understands and documents business processes and identification of key internal controls;
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk;
- In charge of Leading the Internal Audit team during fieldwork, reviews the working papers, prepares reports and coaches the less experienced members of the team;
- Ensures assigned tasks are communicated to the engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results;
- Engages the management of the project companies for interactive audits;
- Executes financial, operational, investigative, compliance and system audits;
- Follows up on implementation of audit recommendations, ensuring actions are implemented correctly on a timely basis;
- Manages audit files and working papers in TeamMate;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or business management from a recognized university and CPA (K) qualification;
- At least 4 years work experience as a supervisor; in internal audit or external audit in a reputable company/ firm;
- Auditing Experience in Manufacturing Sector/ Environment is mandatory;
- Computer literate with hands on experience in use of an Enterprise Resource Planning tool (ERP);
- CISA or CIA qualification is an added advantage.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Great analytical & planning skills with ability to pay attention to details
- Good self-management skills;
- Very flexible and willing to travel within and out of the country.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline: Monday July 4th 2016