A leading Supplier of Networking Infrastructure for carrier and service provider networks worldwide is looking to recruit a Senior Network Engineer.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for successfully implementation of any projects.
He / she MUST be an expert with Radware.
- Perform site surveys.
- Conduct pre-installation sessions with customers to clarify the requirements and set expectation before installation.
- Stage equipment in the lab prior to any installation, to all equipment are updated and upgraded to the latest software version.
- Serve as the point of contact to all technical difficulties.
- Perform regular internal trainings to upgrade the staff’s knowledge and skill level.
- Research new products, stage and understand how they are operating in conjunctions with the existing systems.
- Keep the lab in full function order.
- Join the pre-sales managers to assist with presentation and technical back-up.
- Create network designs for customers.
- Must have an IT or Computer Science undergraduate qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years designing, implement, document and support various IT security solution for customers.
- A CCNA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Must apply with a detailed C.V indicating the projects handled.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 25 July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.